Wednesday, December 10, 2008

"Right, no more shit talk" she said "get the fuck up", and kicked me out of bed to update my blog at 6.42am. I was given three raw eggs, a bottle of fink brau and a cereal bar for breakfast, and promptly thrown out of the nest to run 9.5km. Where did she get that figure from? I darent ask. I jog down to the taxi rank (felt a twinge in the left hammer) and taxi it to the gym, where i sit in the sauna for an hour and then fall asleep on a nice comfy mat. After that its off to work, if only i could find my P60, those bloody post men are going to pay.....

1 comment:

  1. Day 1: I went running for the first training session today, 5km run, a little tired. Strange sensation in my groin area while writing this blog entry, my gosh, a little embarassed, seeing the first trickles of blood of my white cotton panties......

    ReplyDelete